The Jonta brings together the reliability of Freeplay's wind-up technology and the long-lasting, durable advantages of efficient Luxeon LED lighting. 30 seconds of winding gives you ten minutes of light. When the internal NiMH battery is fully charged, you get up to 24 hours of continuous operation in the low power mode. The Jonta's tight, focused beam can illuminate objects up to 50 yards away.
- Wind-up mechanism utilizes a highly efficient alternator and thoughtful design to maximize the conversion of human-powered energy.
- Crank the winder in either direction. The harder you crank, the more energy you create. Indicator light shows optimum winding speed.
- Winder handle is made from reinforced nylon to provide a comfortable grip and ease of use.
- If you're feeling a little lazy, fully charge the NiMH battery pack with the included AC/DC power adapter in just four hours.
- Forty minutes of cranking will fully charge the battery.
- Two brightness settings, energy saving and ultra bright, offer a choice between extended operation and brightness. Emergency flash operation is a third setting.
- Fully charged, the Jonta will shine for about 24 hours on the energy saving setting and 2.5 hours on ultra bright.
- Strobe setting lets you signal for help in an emergency.
- 1-watt superbright white Luxeon LED maintains focused light up to 150 feet, or 45 m.
- Depress the power switch for 2 seconds to display battery charge level; three lights indicates full, two indicates 2/3 full and one indicates 1/3 full.
- A warning light flashes when the battery charge is very low.
- This light is built to last! It's internal gear train transmission has been tested to more than 500,000 cycles and the LED will last 100,000 hours!
|Specifications based on manufacturer's information.|
|Bulb type||1-watt LED|
|Weight (w/ batteries)||15.7 ounces|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 3.4 x 3.2 inches|
(21.6 x 8.6 x 8.1 cm)
Gift wrap orders: input salutation in the comment section at the end of the ordering process.