Click to enlarge.
Six different butterflies are featured in this mini-puzzle series. On the back of each package is information on where the butterflies live, their size, and unique features.
The nine triangular pieces fit together to form a triangle. There are many combinations - only one of which is right.
The butterflies featured are as follows.
- Troides hypolitus from Celebes, Indonesia.
- Hebormoia glaucippe in Indonesia.
- Prepona buckleyana from Brazil.
- Heliconius hecale in Peru.
- Charaxes phenix in Tanzania.
- Ornithoptera goliath from Irian-Jaya, New Guinea.
The size of these puzzles is perfect for travel. Each puzzle piece measures 1 3/4 inches (4.4 cm) on a side.
We rate this as a medium difficulty level puzzle or from about age 10.
Gift wrap orders: input salutation in the comment section at the end of the ordering process.